Monday, February 16, 2009

New Post


OK it has been a long time since I have posted anything new on my blog. I still don't know how to make it cute like some other peoples, but I don't think anyone reads it anyway! Things are starting to go really fast in my life. The wedding is 3 months away and school is really annoying this semester because I have senioritis and can't stay focused! But I should have a lot of exciting stuff to include in my portfolio at the end of the semester. I have to write a lot of news stories and do a 5 minute documentary on someone interesting, and a 20 page magazine spread all by the end of the semester so I will be pretty busy. Taylor has started to ride a unicycle and may get onto a Unicycle football league. It's pretty amazing to watch..I will post pictures of his riding it soon. I am also going to try and find people to read my blog too.

3 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

Your dogs are really cute. Congrats on the wedding.
Donna

Word from the Wards said...

I am very interested in this unicycle football thing...I have never heard of it! So I'm looking forward to some pics of it!
Hope you're staying a little unstressed with planning a wedding and graduating!

Julia Soler said...

haley! How are you girl! Keep on posting, I enjoy reading yOur blog and catching up. Tell Holly hello!