Tuesday, April 21, 2009

New Beginnings

Taylor applied to graduate school to the University of New Mexico to work on a Ph.D in computer science and he was accepted into the program. He also applied to A&M and was accepted there as well. After a long thought process Taylor chose to attend UNM in Albuquerque because they offered him a teaching job and are paying for his tuition. We are both really excited to start our lives together in a new state. We are currently getting ready for graduation and the wedding that is 30 days away! I am also hunting for a place to live on craigs list! Does anyone know anyone who lives in Albuquerque and has suggestions of places to live? I thought I would include some pictures of where we will be spending the next 5 years of our life together.



Annual Balloon Fiesta in October.

3 comments:

Carly said...

oh Haley, how exciting!! Congratulations!!

Carly said...

I think I found it on Facebook, haha I don't really remember. Yeah, it takes some getting use to, but eventually, you get the hang out of. It'll be great when you move to NM and want to keep everyone updated.

School is going well. Grad school is really intense and I'm definitely looking forward to the end of the semester. How is school going for you? I don't think I need to ask if you're excited about graduation, haha.

How are the wedding plans coming??

Julia Soler said...

That is very exciting Haley!!! Congratulations to your hubby to be and I hope that yall love your new home once you get moved!